Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wet'n'Wild Blue Had Me at Hello

Here is a look I did using column 2 of Wet'n'Wild's Blue Had Me at Hello palette:


I used column 2 pretty much as directed.  I used the brow highlight color as an inner eye highlight as well.  I also used elf's black cream liner, some blue glitter liner from NYX and MUFE mascara.

This is probably not a color combination I would have picked myself, but I thought it turned out pretty nice.  The lid color did crease on me after a few hours even though I used Primer Potion, but a lot of shadows do that.  I used the dark blue crease color on my lid for another look, and it creased too.  Still, I think this palette's pretty good for the price.

1 comment:

  1. Italian leather
    :-very nice information, we are glad to read this news or post,

    ReplyDelete