Sunday, December 19, 2010

Aromaleigh

This look is from the same day as the look in the last post:


For this look, I added big bang and ribbons, both by Aromaleigh.  I don't think it made a lot of difference.  Dionysus is slightly more purple, and big bang is slightly more gray, but I couldn't see much difference in the pictures.  Ribbons is a glitter, but since both shadows are already sparkly, I don't think adding it made a huge difference.  It may have been more sparkly in person, but that doesn't always come across in a still photo.  

The lipstick is Nat Robbins black orchid.  This time I used a lip liner - Rimmel 1000 kisses in wine.  I thought it looked better with the liner in person, but when I looked at the pictures I didn't think it really made much difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment