Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sally Girl

I'm trying to avoid using mixing medium, so yesterday I did this look with Sally Girl's mini baked eye shadows:


I just saw these mentioned in a tutorial, and since they're only 99 cents, I decided to go out and buy some.  I've tried four different colors (they don't seem to have names, but the two here are pink and gold or maybe bronze) and am very pleased with all of them.  I think you can apply them dry, but I applied mine with water. 

I'm using Rimmel's Eyeful crayon in 100 girls only as an eyeliner under my eye, but I'm not sure it shows up.  The Eyeful crayon itself is very pretty, and I like the idea of it, but it doesn't really stay on very well or do much.

If my brows look a little pink it's because I tried to do a pink brow the day before, and it didn't entirely wash off.  Unfortunately it didn't entirely work either.  My brows aren't particularly thick, but they do seem to be too thick to cover over with pink without some serious work.  I'll post a picture of what I did in a few days.

I'm using Rimmel's 1000 kisses lip pencil in pink cherry as a lipstick, and I've covered it over with lipgloss (Maybelline lip polish in girly pink).  So almost everything I've used here is just drugstore makeup.  The blush is Sugarpill's dollypop, but that's only because I have no drugstore blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment